Pete is the creator and co-producer of SOLOCOM, which has presented the world premieres of over 500 national and international solo comedies since 2013 in four venues at The People’s Improv Theater, NYC.
His production company PM2 Entertainment has produced:
- The 2017 & 2018 Unofficial Upper East Side EdFest at NYC's Ryan’s Daughter, which presented 24 international fringe shows.
- trumpCON: A Performance Circus of Yuge Proportions which presented 45 politically-charged comedy performers at The Kraine Theatre, NYC.
- Jason Kravits’ 2017 Edinburgh Fringe improvised cabaret hit Off the Top!, which embarked on a world tour in 2018.
- The 2017 NYC debut of the critically acclaimed immersive hit, Joe’s NYC Bar at Ryan's Daughter, which received an Off-Broadway transfer.
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe hit Gary Busey’s One-Man Hamlet as Performed by David Carl with Richard Jordan Productions which embarked on a world tour in 2016-17, including a critically acclaimed run at The Chicago Shakespeare Theatre.
- Two sold-out runs of David Mills’ SHAME! at Pangea.
- Bill Santiago’s Ultimate Big Bang at The PIT Attic.
- Charles’ Moby Alpha at The PIT Loft.
PM2 Entertainment is a fiscally sponsored project with Fractured Atlas.